Food Safety When Eating Outdoors
SILVER SPRING — Plans to enjoy a picnic, barbeque, or meal…
MASHPEE / — DermaConcepts™, the exclusive U.S. Distributor of Environ® Skincare, is excited to announce the launch of the new Focus Care Comfort+ Anti-Pollution Spritz and Anti-Pollution Masque. Born from extensive scientific research and the constant pursuit of developing best-in-class skincare, the two new Anti-Pollution innovations are formulated with highly intelligent ingredient combinations that offer the benefits of complete protection against the harmful effects of pollution, for beautiful, healthy-looking skin.
Life has changed, but the world hasn’t stopped. Living the new normal is pressurized, and consumers are time deprived, constantly connected to digital devices and exposed to high levels of stress. The harmful effects of numerous indoor and outdoor pollutants are on the rise and are scientifically shown to cause significant damage to the skin.
Vehicle fumes, cigarette smoke, particular matter, heavy metals, harmful chemicals and other pollutants in combination with UV blue light and infrared irradiation is known to induce oxidative stress and a destructive chain of free radicals, leading to increased signs of skin sensitivity, premature skin aging, skin discoloration, dryness, dullness and roughness. Luckily, however, Environ’s powerful approach builds on the brand’s pioneering skincare philosophy of vitamin A combined with targeted solutions to future-proof the appearance of skin to help combat such harmful effects.
Environ Focus Care Comfort+ Anti-Pollution Masque
Experience the purifying effects of Environ’s new multi-functional charcoal masque, formulated with Japanese charcoal and special botanicals to help absorb pollutant impurities, normalize and hydrate the appearance of skin, leaving it feeling revitalized and smooth.
Environ Focus Care Comfort+ Anti-Pollution Spritz
This lightweight, invisible breathable shield offers the benefits of complete protection with a scientifically perfected blend of Anti-Pollution ingredients and high potency antioxidants to help counteract the harmful effects of pollution.
Benefits of the ingredients:
– Lightweight, invisible breathable shield
– Rebalances the effects of skin microbiome
– Blue light free radical defense
– Strengthens the benefits of the skin’s resistance
– Supports a healthy-looking skin barrier
Scientific research has shown that
– POLLUSTOP® assists to form a physical surface barrier to help protect the skin against the effects of atmospheric, UV and urban pollution.
– ACTIBIOME® is a scientifically advanced ingredient complex that assists to rebalance the effects of the biodiversity and homeostatis of the skin’s microbiome.
– HIGH POTENCY VITAMIN C COMBINED WITH A SPECIALIZED PLANT EXTRACT assists to counteract the effects of free radicals induced by blue light.
– A highly CONCENTRATED PHYTONUTRIENT PLANT EXTRACT is scientifically shown to deactivate pollution’s effects and enhances the benefits of the skin’s resistance to pollutants.
– NIACINAMIDE is a powerful antioxidant, which assists to repair and protect the effect of the skin barrier from past and future damage.
For more information visit www.dermaconcepts.com
DermaConcepts is a United States distributor of aesthetic products, professional training programs, and the exclusive U.S. distributor of Environ Skin Care, offering best-in-class and first to market skin care products and technology. Founded in 1994 by Rob and Carol Trow, the company is proud to offer product lines which are world leaders in science-based and results- oriented skin care. In addition to exclusive distributorships, DermaConcepts offers industry leading education, training, and marketing support with an innovative business model for physicians, med spas, and wellness centers.
DENVER – Inc. magazine recently published its prestigious “Inc. 5000” list of the…
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — After a long day, it is imperative that…
CHANGSHA, China – Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co….